We at Jagadguru Kripalu Yoga and Naturopathy Hospital – Believe, Value and Practice the following
Six Core Principles of Naturopathy:
- Harness the Healing Power of Nature – Nature has an innate ability to heal, therefore, our treatments will be limited to using natural substances.
- Identify and Treat the Root Cause – Irrespective of whether it is physical, mental, or emotional and not just the symptoms.
- Do No Harm – A Naturopath will never use treatments that might create other distressful conditions.
- Treat the Person Holistically – Instead of just focusing on the problem in isolation, when preparing a treatment plan, all aspects of a person’s well being are taken into consideration.
- The Naturopath as a Teacher – A Naturopath encourages and supports the client to take responsibility for his/her own health by teaching self-care.
- Prevention is Better Than Cure – A Naturopath’s goal is to remove toxic substances and situations from a client’s lifestyle to prevent the onset of further disease.