Fat that collects around the belly is a problem that raises the risk for heart problems, diabetes, and cancers. Some reasons why belly fat forms and how to lose it.
- You are eating too much and wrong foods like cookies, fries, sodas, and other ultra-processed foods. Replace them with fruits, veggies, whole grains, beans, and dals.
- As we age, we lose muscle and metabolism slows down. Therefore, eating the same amount of food increases belly fat. Increase muscle building exercises weight lifting, running, jogging, squats, and pushups.
- Genes control how your body burns calories, how quickly you feel full, and whether you gain weight. You can overcome this by eating more wholesome foods found in plants and beans and doing exercise.
- Move more. Get at least 30 minutes of intense or high-intensity exercise every day.
- Sleep well. Lack of sleep can lead to the body, making hormones that make you feel full, which can lead to weight gain. Lack of sleep can cause overeating and gain weight in the midriffs.
- Kick the bad habits like smoking and drinking, which can increase belly fat. One more reason why you should be quitting bad habits.
It is a common problem. Thanks for this post.
Thank for this post.
So informative Article. I think most of all have suffering in this problem. In this article so beautifully explained the reason behind belly fat and what are their risk and also explained here simple remedies. Thank You so much for sharing this article.
Belly fat is a general problem in present times. The tips are very helpful for all of us. Thanks Jkyog team.
Very helpful facts shared by JKYNHRC. Belly fat can be cured by making simple lifestyle changes. Thankyou so much.
Very important useful information. Thank You.
Very useful information to stay fit for longer time and do sadhana properly. Radhey Radhey…
Belly fat is ageneral problem now a days. simple remedies are explained in this article ,which is very helpful.
Thank you for this valuable post.