A 3-day “Re-orientation Training Program (RoTP) for Naturopathy Practitioners” in association with the National Institution of Naturopathy (NIN), Pune was organized at JKYog Naturopathy Hospital from 4th to 6th December 2022.
Around 30 Naturopathy practitioners from Odisha attended the program. Five doctors from NIN-Pune and the residential doctors from JKYog Naturopathy Hospital took classes on various topics such as:
- Basic Principles of Naturopathy by Dr. Sathvik
- Manipulation Therapy Special Focus on Chiropractic by Dr. Suresh Babu
- Health & Disease Naturopathic & Yogic Understanding by Dr. Jyoti Srivastava
- Elemental Therapies by Dr. Seema Bhavan
- Diet & Fasting, Naturopathy Perspective by Dr. Divya Panwar
- Arogya Rakshak Panchatanra by Dr. Nitish Dubey
The participants thoroughly enjoyed their stay at JKYog Campus. Dr. S Ramaratnam, Vice Chancellor of JKU presided over the opening ceremony and rendered the inaugural address. Dr. Ramesh Ch. Patnaik, Health Director of JKU ended it with a vote of thanks. He thanked the faculty of NIN-Pune for coming all the way to Odisha and organizing the program and also extended a warm welcome for future collaboration.