|Tablet Strength:||37.5 mg|
|Cost:||from $4.30 per pill|
|Where to Buy||Check Now|
When looking at reviews of phentermine, you will find both positive and negative reviews. Negative issues of Phentermine 37.5 mg centered on the side effects including people that felt weak or tired, and some that had chest pains. Positive reviews included those that lost weight without even exercising, those that got better results with a good diet and exercise, and others that found it was the only type of diet pill that worked for them.
- Can be used as an aid to weight-loss on a short-term basis along with behavioral modification, exercise, and restriction of calories.
- Is given under doctor supervision.
- It was created specifically for the obese.
- It has documented success stories.
- It is an FDA approved way to suppress your appetite.
- There is a generic version available which is cheaper than a name brand.
If you have no other medical condition, take no other types of medication, and you are between the ages of 18 and 60, the side effects you will most likely have are:
- Phentermine hydrochloride can include side effects like a headache, high blood pressure, and gastrointestinal disturbances.
- After more than a few weeks of treatment, there is an increase in the risk of dependence and addiction.
- Abruptly stopping the usage following prolonged dosing can cause a withdrawal effect that includes symptoms of depression and extreme fatigue and depression.
- Can impair judgment and your ability to operate machinery and drive.
- Can become less effective if a tolerance is developed to the weight-loss effects. If this happens, do not increase the dosage, but do seek medical advice to if it is necessary to discontinue the use of the drug.
- Not for children under age 17.
- Not a long-term solution.
Reduce dosage for those with severe kidney impairment while those with end-stage kidney disease should be avoided. People with a history of cardiovascular disease, hyperthyroidism, glaucoma, a history of drug abuse, agitation, or those that are pregnant or breastfeeding should not take diet pills.
Drug interactions can occur with other medications used for losing weight including herbal supplements, antidepressants, antidiabetic drugs, central nervous system stimulants, prescribed products, and over-the-counter preparations. Some of these interactions can become fatal including phentermine with dexfenfluramine or fenfluramine.
Basically, children or seniors, as well as those with certain medical conditions like heart disease, liver or kidney problems, seizures, and diabetes, or people that are taking other medications, can be at risk for developing a wide range of phentermine hydrochloride side effects.
You do need to be aware of possible drug interactions and your doctor can monitor them for you. It is important to not change, stop, or even start taking any dosage without checking out the possible drug interactions as very serious interactions can occur when it is mixed with certain medications.
adipex online indiana
phentermine online nevada
adipex online ordering
adipex online store
can i buy phentermine at gnc
buy phentermine 37.5 white with blue specks
phentermine online telemedicine georgia
phentermine online ohio
is phentermine clinic online legit
phentermine online tn
buy generic adipex