|Rs 250 Per Day Per Person||Rs 600 Per Day Per Person||Rs 100 Per Person||Rs 100 Per Person||Rs 630 Per Person|
One-Day Care Program
Visit us for a day of rejuvenation and relaxation. JKYog Naturopathy Hospital offers a Day Care Program for those who wants to have a taste of nature therapy.
|Duration||8.00 am to 5.00 pm|
Standard Naturopathy Package Pricing
JKYog Naturopathy Hospital offers various programs for those who wants to have a taste of natural therapy.
|Package||No. of Person||Room Category||Price|
|1||Non AC Private||6480|
|2||Non AC Private||9960|
|1||Deluxe Double Bed||8280|
|2||Deluxe Double Bed||11760|
|1||Non AC Private||13880|
|2||Non AC Private||20760|
|1||Deluxe Double Bed||18080|
|2||Deluxe Double Bed||24960|
|1||Non AC Private||19430|
|2||Non AC Private||28860|
|1||Deluxe Double Bed||25430|
|2||Deluxe Double Bed||34860|
|1||Non AC Private||26830|
|2||Non AC Private||39660|
|1||Deluxe Double Bed||35230|
|2||Deluxe Double Bed||48060|
Common Disease Treatment Package Available
We provide effective treatment packages to treat common diseases.
Gas and Acidity
Back & Knee Pain
Attendant will have to pay separately for food.
Attendant can share room with the patient. In case of separate room or bed, charges will be applied according to the accommodation type.
In the case of attendant undergoing some treatment, he/she will be charged accordingly.
Food cost for attendant: Rs 150/- per day per person.
Only 1 attendant per patient will be allowed to stay.
Paralytic patients are requested to bring their own attendant.
- Patients will have to pay registration and consultation charges along with 3 days accommodation and treatment charges at the time of admission.
- Payment can be done by cash, cheque, Debit/Credit card, UPI or Paytm.
- Patients are requested to collect payment receipt from the registration counter.
- Fixed rates. Kindly do NOT bargain.
- For pre-booking call or Whatsapp to the reception +91-8249882301 minimum 7 days prior to your visit. Kindly note that the office call time is 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM.
- Booking can be done at registration counter. However, availability of room cannot be guaranteed.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-In Time: between 8:00 AM and 5:30 PM
Check-out Time: between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM
Late Check-Out is possible with an additional charge.
Note: Patients are requested to collect a folder containing their i-card, case history sheet, and treatment chart from the registration counter. Old patients will have to bring their i-card and case history sheet every time they visit the hospital. During the treatment period, patients are requested to bring their treatment charts to the treatment section each day.