We lose water from our body through perspiration, and in getting waste from our body; the body’s natural process. Dehydration occurs when excessive bodily fluids are lost. Dehydration symptoms include headache, vomiting, fatigue, irritability, less energy, dark color of urine, and a flushed complexion. These are signs that our body needs water. Staying properly hydrated will not only help you avoid those negative side effects, but it will likely help you feel better overall, improving your mood, boosting brain function, and preventing fatigue. Here are some ways to prevent dehydration.
- Drink a glass of water when you wake up. It helps to rehydrate the body after a long fast and helps to work out as well.
- Water is the best source to hydrate the body. Coffee, tea, juice, soups, veggies, fruits, coconut water, and more can also be hydrating sources.
- When sick or during hot weather, increase your water intake.
- If you work out a lot, replenish the electrolytes. Milk can also be used to replenish the carbohydrate, protein, and sodium loss in the body.
- If the mouth is dry and less mucus/moisture in the mouth, it is a sign of dehydration. To prevent dehydration, try sipping water throughout the day so that you never get to this point. Carry a water bottle, preferably made of glass or stainless steel, and refill the water.
- When thirst strikes, it is dehydration. Its body’s way of communicating that it is dehydrated. By then, it might be too late to fix it. Don’t get to that stage. Drink water throughout the day, especially while traveling.
So simple method and helpful information to prevent dehydration.
Drink water throughout the day .especially while travelling.
Yes, during hasty lifestyle we forget the need of hydration. It is one of the basic requirement to new healthy. Thanks for sharing some tips to inculcate this habit.